Friday 18 April 2014

Daily Style: Kawaii Fruit

Another windy day here! We nearly lost some things off the balcony. But I got some nice items in the post today...










Outfit:

Accessories: Today I will start with the packet of accessories I got in the post!
I found some cute kawaii necklaces on eBay and I ended up buying 3 necklaces and some hair slides. The seller makes the items herself, she also has a facebook page for her items called Victoria's Handmade Rigns 'n' Things here and her eBay page is here. The items say that international shipping is not available but I messaged her asking if she sends to Sweden and she did originally say no, but then she decided she would make an exception for me! The items came in a well protected cardboard box and bubble wrap, and all in individual bags too n.n


They arrived in just a few days which is really fast to Sweden. 

Pegasus Necklace:
This necklace is amazingly cute, purple with a white Pegasus and shiny gemstones! It is quite a large pendant too, it is plastic but not thin and flimsy. There are lots of pretty beads on the chain too.


Cat Necklace:
This adorable pendant has a gorgeous shaped window with the cute cat face in topped with a large bow and other cute things around it.


Rabbit Necklace: 
This is a really unique pendant, a kind of 3D dome with the rabbit and macaroons inside! This is the necklace that caught my eye to the seller.


Hair slides: 
This was a last minute bid because I saw these cute slides going for 50p! The apples are large enough to be noticed in your hair and they just look good enough to eat!



I am so very happy with these purchases! The seller only charged me £4 international postage for all these items in the protected box which arrived quickly. Go check her page out!

Top: A blue top with cherries on, it is a bit short for me but it works with a high waist skirt. 

Skirt: My Primark blue crushed velvet skirt. 

Belt: A new purchase from eBay because the last one I bought was too small :( But this one is stretchy! You can get them here for £1.78 from Hong Kong with free postage. It arrived in a week or so too, which is really fast! The belt smells really strong of synthetic material but I have had a few things straight from Asia from the factory that have a bit of a factory smell, it doesn't bother me as it fades fast. I was really happy to get a white belt as I don't have many light coloured clothes to work with my new kawaii/lolita accessories I have been buying and a belt is a good piece of accent clothing.

Tights: Some lacy patterned tights. 

Socks: Thigh high white socks underneath the tights, as it was really windy today >.<

Bracelets: My pastel coloured bracelets I bought second hand.

Necklace: The rabbit necklace mentioned above.

Hair slides: The apple slides from the same seller. 

Plugs: You can also see my Sick Plugs Mother of Pearl snowglobes since my hair is pulled back slightly.

Don't forget to head over to my new facebook page for this blog n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment