Thursday 3 April 2014

Daily Style: Grunge

Here is the outfit I wore to a concert last month, I saw Finntroll when they played literally ten minutes from where I live! XD 

As always, I have to wear a corset to any gig... The trouble is, a lot of mine are still in the UK but luckily i did pack my trusty plain black under-bust corset. I have lived in this corset for many a music festival and concert. 

These photos are after the gig, excuse how messy and tired I am. I always do my hair in two plaited pigtails for concerts to keep it out of the way. And I always wear some sort of platform boots so I can see better, and I won't get people treading on my little toes!




Outfit:

Top: Black top with lace panel on the neck and chest area, this is really old but i think i got it on eBay. Perfect for wearing corsets over.

Corset: This corset I bought from someone on eBay who made it. I originally bought a black velvet one but one seam started to break so i sent it back and she made me a taffeta one since she had run out of velvet. It isn't steel boned but it is pretty damn sturdy. The seller put a tag in that says "Tu-Tu Pretty" but i can't seem to find them on eBay anymore. I think it cost under £20 and this has lasted me for about 8 years and i have worn it a lot!

Shorts: Black high waist shorts with gold crosses on it. From Primark, i picked them up on eBay for around £5, I also have a matching crop top but it is too tight still (more exercise for me!)

Wrist cuff: KoRn wrist cuff i picked up on eBay.

Tights: They were my good old New Look tights, opaque until the thigh. 

Socks: My skeleton thigh high socks I got from eBay

Boots: Demonia boots with springs in the platform, I can't seem to track down the official name of these boots. I got these at a local shop where I used to study, they let me swap them for a pair of boots I didn't wear! I love them they are so comfortable. 






No comments:

Post a Comment