Tuesday 15 April 2014

Daily Style: D.I.Y Top

It is finally feeling warmer here in Sweden so here come my mini skirts and d.i.y tops!







¨


 


Outfit: 

Top: A really large Bullet For My Valentine band top, if you don't know them, check them are they are awesome. Although not so much their newer stuff.... But anyway, I cut away the necklace to make it off the shoulder, and have cut down each side and made slits, then tied the tassels together! I saw this technique on youtube, there are so many different ways to make d.i.y (do it yourself) tops really easily.


Skirt: Kreepsville 666 I heart Zombies mini skirt, I found it on eBay for pretty cheap. I love this skirt! It is really short but it fits really nicely. I have another of their skirts with zombie hands on the back but the material is really, really thick and weird and even though they are both the same size, that one is a bit small really. Strange. 

Tights: Just some lacy floral tights I think my mum bought them for me. 

Socks: Knee high Alice in Wonderland socks from Claire's Accessories from when the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland film came out.

Necklace: A shield shape necklace i got on eBay, it is a really cool design. 

Wrist Cuff: KoRn wrist cuff from eBay because i was feeling more metal/grunge today! KoRn are one of my favourite bands, i even have a quote from Jonathon Davis on my thigh <3

Hair clips: My Kreepsville 666 bloody cleaver clips! Perfect for today :) These clips are really sturdy but almost a little heavy for my hair, they slide down easily. Although my hair is pretty fine so that doesn't help.


Shoes: Demonia Dynamite 03 Platform Mary Janes

And I am actually wearing some make up today, some black eyeliner and my Stargazer lip gloss.

I have started a facebook page for my fashion blogging, you fan follow it here.





No comments:

Post a Comment