Wednesday 23 April 2014

Daily Style: Cat Dress

I got another new dress in the post today, so here it it! XD










Outfit

Dress: Black velvet cat face dress from eBay, I won it for about £5, free postage. This said it was a medium and they weren't joking with that, it is pretty damn tight. But it is sooo cool I love it!

Stock photo:

Leggings: my ripped leggings from eBay. 

Choker: a black shiny choker with spikes, really old i can't remember where I got it.

Headband: A new buy, a flower headband. It came today it only took a couple of weeks, it cost £1.41 with free postage from here. It came in a plastic bag that it was actually glued to :/ but I pulled it out carefully and there was no damage. The flowers are a bit smaller in real life i guess because they are a bit squashed down.


Wig: I picked this wig up on eBay for under a tenner for a cosplay. Loads of people said it suited me so why not wear it some more? :) 

Boots: My second hand platform New Rock boots. I loves them. 


Here is a photo of my cosplay what I bought the wig for, it is Codex from The Guild.



Don't forget to head over my new facebook page and give it a like to keep updated :)

And also keep a check on my affiliates on the right side of my blog, I have exclusive offers for my readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment