Sunday 30 March 2014

Daily Style: Harry Potter Gryffindor Leggings

*this is a repost from my blog at www.mrsw0nka.wordpress.com, i am changing it over to blogger*
I have decided to start a blog about clothes and such things, but I always buy cheaply from 2nd hand shops or online. Nearly everything I own is 2nd hand. Having interesting clothes needn't cost much at all.
Image
Image

2013-11-25 20.59.56
Ever since I saw that Black Milk Clothing were releasing a Harry Potter collection, I have been wanting to buy nearly everything they had. But unfortunately like most people, I cannot afford the 85+ Australian dollars (that's about 50+ Great British Pounds).
I started to look on eBay for people selling their own Black Milk stuff, but I came across these leggings from China for less than £10 including postage! Link is here.
The quality is amazing, they are very stretchy so they even fit me around the hips and legs, a lot of things from China can come up small but these stretch and are very comfortable!! When I have some money to spare I am going to order the Slytherin ones next. Worth a buy!!
Outfit: 
Shirt: Black shirt with hood and bunny ears from Tokyo Royale although i bought this used on a used clothes group.
IMG_5795
Skirt: Red velvet skirt from Marks and Spencers. Bought 2nd hand on eBay.
Belt: Waist belt, unknown, probably from eBay.
Leggings: Gryffindor Leggings, link is here.
Shoes: T.U.K kitty booties someone gave to me for free with My Little Pony laces I got from eBay.
Image
Since I have decided to start this blog, I will take better quality photos of my outfits! And I am afraid i do not have a full length mirror which is very frustrating... So I will have to take several photos of my outfit to show everything ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment